How To Apply?
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Candidates have to fill up the Online Application form provided on the website www.barconlineexam.in.
- Candidates need to register through 'Apply Online' link by providing essential information like name, mother's name, date of birth, e-mail id and a preferred login id. It may be noted that the details provided at this stage cannot be modified later on, and hence the candidates are advised to be careful in entering the details.
- Upon successful registration, the candidates can activate their account either through the OTP sent to their registered mobile number or through the Activation link sent to the candidates' registered email id.
- Once the candidate's account is activated, he/she can subsequently log in multiple times through 'Candidate's Login' link to fill in the Online Application form.
- While filling the form, the candidates are required to upload their recent passport sized photograph (4.5x3.5cm) in JPG format (of size not more than 50 kb) and a scanned copy of their signature (2x4.5cm, in JPG format with size not exceeding 20 kb).
- After filling in all the required details, the candidates who are required to pay the Application Fee (₹500 plus applicable bank charges) may make Online payment using netbanking / debit card / credit card. On clicking on the "Make Payment" button in the payment page, the candidate is taken to the SBI Payment Gateway through which they can pay the application fee using any of the payment modes listed above. If the payment is successful, the candidates can proceed to final submission stage and complete their application. The candidates must make the payment of Application Fee only once and no requests for refund of Application Fee will be entertained from any candidate.
- Finally, the candidates need to submit the filled form. Please note that no modifications/alterations would be permitted in the application form after final submission. Hence the candidates are advised to verify the correctness and adequacy of the information filled by them before the final submission. It is to be noted that only applications where 'Final Submission' process has been completed before the last date will be considered valid applications.
Candidates have the following options available:
- "Final Submission" - On clicking this button, the details of the candidate are submitted and a Registration Number is generated for the candidate.
- If the candidate wishes to do some modification before final submission, he / she is advised to click the "Home" link provided on the top of the page. However, it must be noted that the candidate must click the "Final Submission" button after the modification.
- A unique Registration Number will be generated for every candidate who has completed the Final Submission process, which must be used for all future correspondence.
The candidates who wish to apply for screening on the basis of GATE-2019 Score are required to fill in their GATE details after declaration of the GATE results, whereas those wishing to apply on the basis of a GATE-2018 Score must upload their GATE Score during the Application Process. Applicants with a GATE-2019 Score must register and fill in all details relevant to the admission process, prior to the declaration of GATE-2019 results, and before the last date (February 4, 2019) for the same. No new applications, on the basis of a GATE-2019 score or otherwise will be accepted after February 4, 2019. Once the GATE-2019 results are declared, these candidates are allowed to upload their GATE score and GATE marks on this portal for a limited period of time. Candidates must enter their GATE score and GATE marks carefully.
Note: Candidates need not send any documents such as proof of age, proof of category, proof of application fee payment etc. or hard copy application now.
BARC – DGFS/OCES -2019 Flow chart & Instructions for Registration
Note: From Candidate Home, candidate can proceed to each successive stage of registration. After completion of each stage, he/she can also switch over and edit the previous stages , till the final submission is made.Once Final Submission stage is completed, no further modification is possible.
Process & Instructions:Application Procedure: 7 Simple Steps (Primary Stage, Activation, Personal Information, Academic Information, Screening information, Payment Stage, Final Submission) to be followed to apply online
|Step 1:||Primary stage:
In this first stage of registration, the candidates need to choose the Applied Discipline (ie. Examination Discipline) and Qualifying Degree. The candidate also must enter other primary details like: Name, Mother’s Name, DOB, Email ID, Mobile number, etc. The candidate should create a Unique Login Id and Password (These credentials will be used to proceed to the next stage).
After completion of Primary stage, an OTP will be sent to candidate’s registered mobile number and an Activation link will be sent to the registered E-mail id. Candidate can activate his/her application either by clicking that link or by using the “Activate through OTP” option in the portal. The candidate can proceed further after the activation of application.
|Step 3:||Personal Information:
After activation of application, the candidate can login through ‘Candidate Login’ with the registered User id and password. After logging in, the candidate should fill his/her Personal details like: Category, Address, etc and also do Photo & Signature Upload.
|Step 4:||Academic Information :
In this section, the candidate has to enter his/her Academic details like: 10th, 12th, relevant degree details and Additional Qualifications (if applicable).
|Step 5:||Screening Information:
After completion of Academic Information, the candidate can proceed to the next stage where he/she can choose the channel through which he/she would prefer to be considered, ie. Online examination or GATE. A candidate can opt for both channels also.
In this stage, the candidate also can furnish his Examination centre choices. If the candidate has chosen GATE as the screening channel, he has to enter the GATE score and upload his Score card while applying in the case of candidates applying with a GATE-2018 score and by April 1, 2019 in the case of candidates applying on the basis of a GATE-2019 score.
Note: If the candidate enters his/her GATE score wrongly, he/she may not be shortlisted based on GATE screening channel. In GATE score column, the candidate has to enter his/her score out of 1000.
Candidates who are required to make an Application Fee Payment can pay the fees through the URL given in the Payment Stage. Payment can be done only through SBI Payment Gateway. There is no refund for candidates who make multiple payment.
Candidates, who are exempted from paying fees can directly proceed to the Final Submission.
|Step 7:||Final Submission:
Once all the other stages are completed, the candidate should make the Final Submission to complete the Registration. The candidate should make sure that all the information entered in the previous stages are correct, as no modification in application can be made after making Final Submission. After this stage, a Registration Number will be generated for the candidate. Candidates will be able to view and print their application also.